Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ahh the dresser . . .

Yeah I am talking about THAT dresser! Well I finally (with the help of Shabby Wendy) braved the dresser again! She has been a pain in my side and I had finally agreed if she didn't work this time then she was going to be sleeping on the curb! So we couldn't stain the whole thing because some of the dresser (surprise surprise) was not all wood! Yay! NOT!! So we decided to go half and half and finally we came out with something that was worthy of sitting in my bedroom! FINALLY . . . {Notice a pattern in this post? FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY:) }




{Please notice in the first picture the one drawer looks like there is some smudge . . . Of course I cannot see this smudge with my own eyes, but it sticks out like a sore thumb in pictures}


Thanks for stopping by . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment