Sunday, July 10, 2011

Putting house guests to work . . .

I know it has been awhile since our last post, I thought after my daughters birthday and one thing off the list I could post more . . . Well I must have had a temporary lapse of amnesia because I forgot about the bridal shower we are getting ready to have in August oh and the house guests that would be coming! Needless to say we have been busy, but not focused on the blog! So this morning after a 10 day visit from my Dad I am sitting in my pjs and thought I needed to get back on here!

While my Dad was here I put him to work, isn't that what all good daughters do? I had this window opening in between our den and living room (that was supposed to be a dining room) that I wanted closed up so that we could separate the rooms a little more! Here is the project; {Please excuse the mess in ALL pictures!}

Before {View from den}


Before {view from living room}

Putting him to work . . .

We decided this side should be recessed . . . You will see why!

Almost done!!

After {view from den!}

Again ignore the mess . . .



After {view from living room}


Still trying to figure out what is going to go in this space . . . Hmm?

This side had a purpose before the building began . . .


Thanks for checking us out, and in the next two weeks we will be in Bridal Shower over load so stay tuned for all the little projects and the amazing shower!!


No comments:

Post a Comment