Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coming soon . . .

{Hopefully} Coming soon will be a tutorial on Oil Rubbed Bronze hardware for your doors!! I have searched and have read some blogs on this and some are simple and most are not! I am in the process of working on some of my door knobs, but I am trying to perfect it before I share. My #1 problem: I don't have the patience to let them cure/dry completely before installing and then that leaves finger prints or smudged paint. There is also the need for speed {of a power drill} and instead of just screwing the door hardware back on patiently I use the power drill and then slip and then I have scrapes, because I didn't let it dry completely!! I have a few that look good, but I did those a few months back and if I did take pictures {which I vaguely remember doing?} I cannot find them on any camera! Wish me luck {and patience}!!




Thanks for stopping by . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment