Monday, February 21, 2011

Wine-Themed Bridal Shower

So I have a friend who is getting married and I with three other maid of honors/bridesmaid threw her a wine themed bridal shower. First of all we had it at a local winery that was absolutely fabulous. Great venue, great owners who were super to work with, and GREAT wine!! The best part was the upstairs room they let us use was pretty much decorated so that meant we didn't have a whole lot to do in that department. So here are some photos from the event . . . And some of the little crafts in there I was not taking pictures as I did the projects so if you are patient with me a tutorial will follow!!

What would a wine themed bridal shower be without personalized wine glasses for favors . . . there are more wine glasses towards the bottom, but I can definitely say I will be doing these again (I signed up for another bridal shower!) so there will for sure be a tutorial on these!!


The food:
 The little hearts surrounding the vase of M&M's were a Target Dollar Spot find!! 
And the cut-outs were Cricut!!

  The drink tub was a plan old drink tub, cut out that beautiful monogram on the Cricut, and used WATERPROOF Mod-podge!! (I will be doing this again so a tutorial WILL follow!)

  These bad boys were one of the biggest hits of the party!! They were 12 stemless wine glasses, painted in chalkboard paint and written in chalk, which means the writing can be changed!! 


Another chalkboard craft, a vase painted in chalkboard paint and then all the guests signed in a white permanent marker!!

 The cake that was so beautifully matched up to the shower invitations!!

 A gift for the bride and groom!

The following are hand-made wine glasses for the bridal party:








I had so much fun with so many of these projects and I cannot wait to do some more so that I can show you how easy they all were!! Hope you all enjoy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment