Monday, September 13, 2010

Entry Table

So when you move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house you notice something . . . You lack the furniture to fill that house!! Also you don't have the money to go out and buy brand new furniture, well at least I don't!

So on our weekly adventures to Goodwill and Thrift shops we found this:

A simple blond colored 'sofa table'! I have a need for a sofa table, but I also have a need for an entry table and that outweighed the sofa table!!
(The picture is in my new backyard on top of a emptied box that you can see I have been using for a lot of paint projects!)



Painted it black . . . 



This is its home, not completely in my entry way but we dont have space in the entry way. So its kind of a 'down the hall from the entry, entry to the main living area' table! (Oh and in the picture is our future Shabby Chick, she loves to 'help' with the crafts, but even more she loves to be photographed!)



Oh yeah, I painted some black chalkboard paint on the top! I paid $9 for that jar and I am going to get as much out of it as I can!!


But this isn't exactly the end to this project. I still have to add some stuff to the table top and we are working on a corkboard project tomorrow that will be displayed above this table!! Cannot wait to show it to y'all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment